Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why?


I just love a good surprise whether it be a surprise party, surprise gift to or from someone but the one thing that still surprises me the most is art. I'm surprised every time I set my paintbrush down to observe the progress or lack of progress that I'm making in a painting and surprisingly it turns out ok. When I watch my student create I'm often surprised by the amount of dedication they put into their work and even the student who is lacking artistic talent can create something "beautiful". Yep you just never know when or how I'll be surprised so I created this blog to share my surprises. I have learned that even though I'm often surprised with my abilities I can count on God saying that he gave me the gift and he's not surprised one bit. I think he is only surprised when I finally stop procrastinating and start creating something with my talents. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment